Location & How to get here
Hotel Antholzerhof in South Tyrol
Amid breath-taking landscapes of the Dolomites, you will find our cosy hotel Antholzerhof. If you are looking for a place that offers calmness and adventure alike, you have come to the right spot. Numerous excursion destinations await you in the immediate vicinity of our hotel. In summer as well as in winter time, our sportive guests benefit from a wide range of leisure activities, ranging for more classic skiing and hiking to snowshoe hiking and rafting. Numerous nature and leisure parks in the immediate vicinity as well as wild waters, medieval architecture in the old towns and impressive museums further add to South Tyrol's unique variety of excursion destinations.
Travelling by Car
The easiest way to reach the Antholz-Anterselva Valley is via the Brenner-Brennero motorway (A22). Coming from the north, drive via Innsbruck/Brenner-Brennero, from the south via Verona/Bozen-Bolzano and then take the exit Brixen-Bressanone. Take the Pustertaler street (SS49) in the direction of Bruneck/Innichen until you reach Olang-Valdaora. Then take the exit into the Antholz-Anterselva Valley and follow the Antholz-Anterselva Valley street until you reach the village Antholz Niedertal-Anterselva di Sotto. From there you can reach the Antholzerhof in Niedertaler street 8 within just a few minutes.
Travelling by Train
- From the north via Brenner-Brennero into the direction of Brixen-Bressanone. Change in Franzensfeste-Fortezza and take the train into the direction of Innichen-San Candido/Lienz. Get off at the stop Olang-Valdaora/Antholz- Anterselva. Continue with the bus lines that leave directly from the train station.
- From the south via Bozen-Bolzano in the direction of Brenner-Brennero/Brixen-Bressanone. Change in Franzensfeste-Fortezza into the direction of Innichen-San Candido/Lienz. Get off at the stop Olang-Valdaora/Antholz-Anterselva. Continue with the bus lines that leave directly from the train station.
- From the east via Lienz in East Tyrol into the direction of Franzensfeste-Fortezza. Get off at the stop Olang-Valdaora/Antholz-Anterselva. Continue with the bus lines that leave directly from the train station.
Travelling by Plane
- Airport Bolzano-Bozen (86 km)
- Airport Verona-Villafranca (231 km)
- Airport Innsbruck (125km)